May do activities
Check out these awesome discovery activities you can do at home!
Quaver- Online music curriculum for grades Pre-K - 8.
After you log in, go to the Kid's Enter Here door. Once you are inside, click the Student tab at the bottom of the screen. Go to assignments to check for new assignments weekly!
Funology - Funology is a website for parents and teachers who are looking for fun activities they can do with their kids in the “real” world, away from the computer and television screens.
NasaKidsClub - NASA provides a safe place for children to play as they learn about NASA and its missions.
WeatherWizKids - Learn more about the fascinating world of weather.
Wonderville - A highly interactive, animated site which features a wide array of science explorations. Students can explore the many choices of Wonderville to learn about a lot of different areas of science.
ScienceTrek - Science Trek is an integrated Web and broadcast project designed to: introduce science topics to elementary-age schoolchildren; provide educational materials for teachers and parents; and inspire students to investigate science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) career potentials.
- deep-sea - This “interactive visualization” begins at sea level (0 meters) and goes to the deepest of the Marianas pit, the point The Challenger Deep, at 10924 meters at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean.
- best-virtual-tours - A list of museums, zoos, and theme parks offering virtual tours.
Have fun with Coding
Other Online Activities
CarnegieCyberAcademy - Students train as cadets in online safety so that they can protect themselves and others from the attacks of malicious Cyber Villains. The Internet is a growing part of our daily lives.
HoodaMath - A free online math games site. Hooda Math offers more than 500 free math games.
CatInTheHat - Take off on kids science adventures with online games, videos, and printable activities all starring Dr. Seuss' the Cat in the Hat.
CyberChase - Brain power to the rescue! Watch and play free math games, videos and activities with Cyberchase on PBS KIDS.
Unplugged activities you can do off the computer
Grade K & 1
- UniteForLiteracy - A free digital access to picture books, narrated in many languages.
Grade 2 & 3
- LunchDoodles - Draw with Mo Willems, the author of "Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus".
- Draw a picture of your favorite book character
Grades 4 & 5
- SignLanguage - Learn and practice sign language.
Create your own online storybook
- MyStoryBook - This site is great for early readers
- StoryJumper - You will need to create a free account
Email Mrs. Martin: Martink@wsd3.org
Week of 5/7/2020
ALL Grade Levels
Submit a picture or a video of you and your family staying fit at home once a week. It can be anything! Email it to Mrs. Martin or Submit it on Schoology!
Grades 3, 4, & 5
Follow along with Joe for P.E. today! Email Mrs. Martin a video of you participation in the last minute of the work out.
Grades K, 1, & 2
Follow along with Joe for P.E. today (video three and four)! Email Mrs. Martin a video of you participation in the last minute of the work out.