Mission & Goals
TSIS Tigers struggle with a purpose and fail forward. We find success through discovery and exploration.
Talbott STEAM Innovation School (TSIS) is a child-centered community, preparing students in a safe, respectful and collaborative environment, to be responsible citizens and lifelong learners, well-equipped with a strong academic foundation for the 21st century.
- We are an interdependent team of lifelong learners that includes parents, teachers, administrators, paraprofessionals, students, and community members, with the common goal of educating the whole child.
- Our decisions are based on the best interests of students.
- Using data to drive instruction, best practices, and differentiated instruction, we believe that all students are capable of success.
- Our communication is positive, solution-oriented, and respectful of differences.
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math (STEAM) will inspire students in science, technology, engineering, arts, and math by involving them in solving authentic problems, working with others, building real solutions (artifacts), and applying their skills beyond the classroom.