Mission & Goals
TSIS Tigers struggle with a purpose and fail forward. We find success through discovery and exploration.
Talbott STEAM Innovation School (TSIS) is a child-centered community, preparing students in a safe, respectful and collaborative environment, to be responsible citizens and lifelong learners, well-equipped with a strong academic foundation for the 21st century.
- We are an interdependent team of lifelong learners that includes parents, teachers, administrators, educational assistants, students, and community members.
- Our decisions are based on the best interests of students with the common goal of educating the whole child.
- Using data to drive instruction, research-based best practices, and differentiated instruction, we believe that all students are capable of success.
- Our communication is positive, solution-oriented, and respectful of individual differences.
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math (STEAM) will inspire students to solve authentic problems, work collaboratively with others, build real solutions (artifacts), and apply their skills beyond the classroom.