What is STEAM?
Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics
Throughout the program, students have the freedom to think critically, creatively, and innovatively, as well as opportunities to fail and try again in safe environments.
- receive instruction that is motivating, engaging, and real-world.
- integrate and apply meaningful and important mathematics and science content.
- be engaged in teaching methods which are inquiry-based and student-centered.
- engage in solving engineering challenges using an engineering design process.
- learn how to work as a team and build communication skills.